A personal mentor is responsible for guiding the mentee on their educational and professional development by encouraging the mentee to reach their maximum potential, helping them with their study habits and academic concerns. A personal Mentor is responsible to assess the students’ strengths and weaknesses and implement strategies to address those difficulties. A persona mentor also advises the mentee of their Academic and Non-Academic activities , considering their interests and social experience.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Wide network
- Past experience with mentorships (preferred)
- Approachable and personable
- Specialized advice and enthusiasm in this field
- Bachelors’ or master’s degree in any stream (Psychology preferred)
- Freshers and experienced.