At team INTERVAL the Role of the Business Development Associate is to Support the Business Development Activities if the Company. The ideal candidate will be an Energetic, resilient and empathic person who can contribute to the growth of our company. Business Development Associates are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging clients to purchase added Courses or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. To be successful as a business development Associate at INTERVAL, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clients. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing Clients with all products and services offered by the company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word–of–mouth, Tele calling, B2B collaborations, and other
- Conducting Live Assessment and Interaction sessions with customers in order to guide them Through services
provided by the company.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well–groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills and Negotiation Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.