We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement SEO goals for the organization.
- Lead keyword research utilizing different tools
- Perform competitive analysis and distinguish gaps in content.
- Identify areas in our website design which needs improvement.
- Refresh old content and add effective calls to action (CTAs) to enhance client commitment.
- Track essential SEO metrics including organic traffic
- Actualize third-party referencing systems and link building strategies. Oversee backlinks.
- Screen and monitor paid search campaigns.
- Work in collaboration with the entire Digital Marketing team.
- Take into consideration SEO techniques and remain fully informed regarding new tools and practices
- Proven SEO experiences
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Attractive salary and Free accommodation.